Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great mail-The way Aol is working for flood relief





I got this mail from Sangeeta Sinha's(YLTP co-ordinator Bihar ) sister (Seema sinha) who lives in America. Sangeeta Sinha was in Purnea for flood relief, when Mr Anil of GFDR (America ) visited AOL relief camp Purnea.He want back to America and send a mail to everyone praising Aol and Sangeeta Sinha. Following is the actual mail send by Mr Anil to Seema.The pictures were also clicked by Mr Anil.



From: anilsinha.k@gfdr.orgTo: rana0601@hotmail.comCC: anilsinha.k@gmail.com; amitaa.sinha@gmail.com; ssinha75@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Chunni Di -- Salud !!Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:16:10 +0530
Wow, Ranaji, I did talk to her and if I remember right her name is Sangeeta Sinha...totally committed and fully involved...absolutely and without any doubt.
The world is really small ...what better example. And I am happy my photos have served some purpose.
I was indeed highly impressed by her Art of Living camp.
I do not know her personally and will be most happy to get introduced. It will be great if they and GFDR can explore mutual synergies in this hour of crisis, and work together.

And I can very appreciate your commitments, but trust you will do your bit anyways...which surely will go a long way.
More later and all the best,
Anil

From: Ranjit Varma [mailto:rana0601@hotmail.com] Sent: 18 September 2008 18:37To: anilsinha.k@gfdr.orgCc: anilsinha.k@gmail.com; amitaa.sinha@gmail.com; ssinha75@hotmail.comSubject: Chunni Di -- Salud !!
Namaskar Anil Bhai,The lady in blue sari is my niece Sangeeta, daughter of late Sushil Bhai Saab (Regent Cinema of Patna). If you all know her on a personal basis, then OK. But if not, and if she can be of any help in any way in co-ordinating any relief work, I can introduce you to her. Please let me know!! Sangeeta's younger sister Seema lives here -- very close to our home. By the way, two people from my team at work have left, and thus the load at work has increased. I am trying my best to squeeze out time to pay attention and do something fruitful for the calamity in Bihar -- frankly, haven't been able to do much yet!! The time is NOW, and I am just being unable to actually show some effective results -- talk doesn't help, actions do!! The image of Bihar here is another hurdle -- but "I am gonna keep pushing" ..................... Hope Bihar overcomes this calamity without too many bruises !!


All the Best, %%%%%% Ranjit Varma 9316 Kite Street, Burke, VA - 22015-3341, USA. Phones : 703-323-6059 (home) ============================